About Keith Kofsky, Esq.
Keith Kofsky, Esq. is the Managing Partner of Philly Car Accident Guys, a personal injury law firm in Center City Philadelphia, serving victims of Pennsylvania car accidents with unparalleled legal counsel. For over 20 years, Mr. Kofsky has advocated for the victims of auto crashes, standing up to auto insurance companies and aggressively defending clients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey courts. Mr. Kofsky is a partner at Clearfield & Kofsky, a Philadelphia law firm specializing in personal injury law. Mr. Kofsky is the sponsor of phillycaraccidentguys.com.
Pennsylvania Auto Accident Attorney
Keith Kofsky has dedicated both his career and life to representing victims of negligent conduct. He graduated from the University of Delaware in 1989, and then continued his education in Pennsylvania law, completing a law degree at the Widener University School of Law in 1992.
In decades of distinguished legal experience, Mr. Kofsky has successfully handled auto accident cases involving:
- Road Rage / Aggressive Driving
- Wrongful Death
- Roll Over Accidents
- Head On Collision
- Side Impact Collision (T-Bone, Broadside)
- Distracted Driving / Texting While Driving
- Rear End Accidents
- Asleep At The Wheel / Drowsy Driving
- Driving Under The Influence / Drunk Driving
- High Speed Collision
Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyer
Mr. Kofsky is admitted to practice law in the following courts:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
In addition, Mr. Kofsky is an active member of the following organizations:
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association of Justice
Among many other professional accomplishments, Keith Kofsky, Esq. has secured multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for the victims of Pennsylvania car accidents.
Contact A Pennsylvania Auto Crash Attorney
If you or a loved one were injured in an auto accident in Pennsylvania, contact Mr. Kofsky for a free consultation and begin reviewing your legal options today. Call our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers at (215) 864-0040 or complete our online contact form.